Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A1 Class race

This is like the battle of David against Goliath. This is my first "class" race, where AI doesn't have the same car as I do, in AC.

It's nice to see the power range varies quite a bit, so when you race with better or worse people than you, it must be nice to have handicaps like this to have a more equal ground.

I usually start last, but this time I didn't set it, and started 2nd, next to the Z4.  I wasn't able to get in front of the Z4 at start, and for nearly the whole race, I was 2nd.

On the first lap, I went rather easy, confident I would gain on him corner by corner, but it turns out his straight speed was way too much for me.

So on the second lap, the one recorded (I have my replays set to 25mb)... I decided to go all in, I would either crash or win.

I managed to pass the z4 at the kleines karussel, and made it halfway on the dott in 1st position, but I knew it was too late in the lap for me to win...

As I was going on dottinger hohe, I heard him coming and closing, and I couldnt do anything!

I entered hohenrain like storm trying to close in and maybe make a pass by the start/finish, but I wasn't able to!

Very nice race!  The AI is actually pretty good, and I don't get when people say the AI rams... it never rammed me once, and actually will slow down if you manage to win the inside of a corner, he will slow down knowing he can't get in... the AI was at 100%.


2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for taking the time and effort to do this incredible project! Amazing work mate, the updates are fantastic! Just brilliant work... Many many thanks for sharing... Cheers Legendsatlunch Australia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Thanks for taking time to leave a comment!

    Regards from Canada!

    ReplyDelete