Friday, July 11, 2014

Update coming soon!

Well, it's late and I can barely type anymore, but I was so eager to try out the new version in game and it completely blew off my expectations.

The road surface is amazingly good.  Like default AC track quality or better.  And I'm not kidding.

I don't feel like going into details now as I'm really tired, but just wanted to let you know an update is likely coming up later today, so I hope you have a lot of spare time this week end, or you will be sorry :)


2 comments:

  1. Sh**, I'll have to wait until next weekend to try it out. Please save a copy for me too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad really, cause I'm sure you will like this one! I will be posting screens and video later today, so you will be able to see what you miss! :P

    ReplyDelete