Monday, September 1, 2014

Anyone got a working iPad 1-2?

Hey guys,

I'll cut the story short, but my girlfriend's iPad 2 is dying out.  The screen has lost touch on nearly half the screen, and it acts by itself more often than not.  The keyboard shows up and disappear, trying to type on it, and you need to rotate the iPad every few letters so you can get a spot that works.

The problem is, since she bought it like 3 or 4 years ago, well the year it came out, she has started to do stuff on it, with art studio, page, numbers etc for her work.  The place where she work is having a hard time as well, and her boss won't be able to buy her one.

I'm not asking for a new iPad either, but if any of you, or someone you know have changed his iPad 1-2 or whatever recently, and still have it, we would be very grateful for it.

As you can guess, my girlfriend is an exceptional person.  I don't know many women who doesn't share passion with computers/racing/gaming who would tolerate me putting that much into what I love doing.

The only way we could buy one ourselves is waiting for tax return next year, and this is a rather long wait... so if anyone is able to help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Reach me out via the contact form if you are in a position you can help.


No comments:

Post a Comment